Contact us on social networks
As well as here, you can also contact us on Facebook and Twitter. We're there so we can help with any questions or queries you may have, and let you know about important news and events taking place in the borough.
For the latest stories and events:
Contact us or request a service:
You can also keep up to date with:
For Solihull Libraries:
To keep up to date with Solihull Council news and events you can follow the official Solihull Council account @SolihullCouncil
To contact us for information, request a service or just make a comment you can follow the Solihull Connect Customer Services Team @SolihullConnect
If your query relates to housing you can now contact Solihull Community Housing @SchContact.
Other services on Twitter
There are also a number of other feeds from us and our partners on Twitter and more are coming all the time, including:
- @EngageSolihull - keeping you up to date on Solihull’s Early Help offer
- @SolihullMayor - with all the latest from the Mayor's office
- @CoreTheatreSol - Tweeting from The Core Theatre Solihull
- @SolLibraries - keep up to date with what's going on at your local library
- @SolihullHousing - the official feed for Solihull Community Housing
- @MusicSolihull - on song with Solihull Music Service
- @SolihullParents - the voice of Solihull Parents Forum
- @AgeUKSolihull - the official feed from Age UK Solihull
- @SolihullPolice - but still report a crime on 999
- @SolihullCarers - tweeting for all of our carers
- @SolihullActive - promote sport and physical activity in Solihull
- @SolihullCollege - the official feed for Solihull College
- @solihullFtrade - tweeting all things Fairtrade related
- @SolihullSAB - the official feed for Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board
- @SolihullSustain - offers a range of services for free to voluntary
& community sector organisations
- @LoveSolihull - is a campaign run by our Environmental Services team, for cleaner greener lives
- @SolihullE4S - Employed for Success are on hand to help you choose the right career path.
- @solihullpship - bringing together public, private, voluntary and community organisations in Solihull
- @SolSocialCafe - held the first Thursday each month, 9.30-11.30am
- @SwitchSolihull - informing, educating and emphasising the benefits of choosing alternative transport around Solihull
- @NorthSolihull - keeping you up to date with developments in the North of Solihull
- @SolihullCGC - Solihull Care Trust, commissioning high quality care that meets the needs of the people of Solihull
- @SolLicensing - can help with all your Licensing enquiries regarding Taxi/Private Hire, Alcohol Sales, Gambling, Street Trading and more.
You can now follow us on Pinterest.
Solihull libraries have a range of other social media channels for you:
Solihull Heritage & Local Studies
Solihull Heritage and Local Studies Service are also online, ensuring that memories, documents, photos, maps, videos and everything important to the history of the borough is looked after. You can revel in the place you live, work and visit by visiting us on:
Blogging for Solihull
For a little more light reading, there are also a number of blogs you can enjoy, including: