Entertainment and alcohol licences


Premises licence

To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a premises licence


Club premises

To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club you need a club premises certificate


Personal licence

A personal licence authorises a person to supply alcohol at a premise which has a valid premises licence

Find my nearest


Licence representations

For citizens to make representations relating to entertainment or alcohol licences


Temporary events

A way to provide a licence for a small, one-off event where licensable activities are not normally allowed


Licensing Act Applications

Search the Licensing Register

Promo module 1 image

Stay connected, join our e-alerts system

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you are happy to receive all cookies. For details, please see our privacy policy.