Caravans and mobile homes

Caravan site licence

You require a licence if you allow your land to be used as a camping site by the public for more than 42 days consecutively or for 60 days in a year.


To apply please download the following application form:

Caravan Site Licensing Conditions

There are a series of required licensing conditions

Mobile Homes Act 2013

Under the Mobile Homes Act 2013 protected sites that have site rules in place must deposit these rules with the Council authority who will keep a public register.

Public Register

Mobile Home site and address Licence reference number Site rules
Meriden Hall, Main Road, Meriden, CV7 7LA 094228 Site rules
Eaves Green, Showell Lane, Meriden, CV7 7JA 094231 Site rules
Windmill Park, Windmill Lane, Balsall Common, CV7 7GZ 094349 Site rules
3 The Dell, Windmill Lane, Balsall Common, CV7 7GZ 094126 Site rules
4 The Dell, Windmill Lane, Balsall Common, CV7 7GZ 094275 Site rules

Live Chat

graphic which links to our Live Chat service


Is this information helpful?

Tell us how we can improve this page

Contact us

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you are happy to receive all cookies. For details, please see our privacy policy.