Maintenance at Hillfield Park
We will be carrying out maintenance work from Tuesday 29 January 2019 for one week at Hillfield park.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
A Green Flag Park, Hillfield Park is a wonderful large landscaped area for the local community.
Hillfield Park - the essentials
Complete with a play area which includes slides and swings, the park has:
- free car parking
- football pitch
- walking trails
Teams can easily book a football pitch at Hillfield Park, with our online form.
You can also apply to hold your our event at Hillfield Park.
Hillfield Park - accessibility
Accessible to everyone in the area wanting to get out in the fresh air, there is:
- a complete AccessAble guide for HillfieldPark
- a number of local bus routes which stop near the park
- Solihull and Widney Manor train stations close by
- free parking available off Monkspath Hall Road/Widney Lane
There is also a great Hillfield Park walking trail the help stay fit, organised by Solihull Active.
Hillfield Park - address and opening times
Monkspath Hall Road
There are two car parks:
- at the entrance to the park from Monkspath Hall Road
- Brick Kiln Lane, Solihull, B91 3LE
Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- Car Parks open from 8.00am
- Summer Car Parks (April - September) closing between 8.00pm and 9.00pm
- Winter Car Parks (October - March) closing between 4.00pm and 5.00pm
Hillfield Park - playground
The park has a great play area which is ideal for growing families. Refurbished as part of the Playbuilder project, it enjoys some of the latest games and equipment for kids of any age and disabled children, with:
- activity trail
- climbing boulders
- embankment slides
- junior multi play
- junior swings
- natural play willow arch
- natural play sensory planting
- toddler swings
- chain walk
- roller balance beam
- stepping logs
- suspension bridge
- V bridge
- wobble board
- zip slide