Marston Green Library
Telephone: 0121 779 2131
Monday and Thursday 10.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Tuesday and Friday - Closed
Wednesday 10.00am - 1.00pm*
Saturday 10.00am to 1.00pm
*Wednesday opening for return, renewal and loan of library items, and use of library computers. Access is provided in partnership with Solihull Council's Adult Social Care team.
- free WiFi access
- 2 hours free computer and internet access for library members (computers are available until 15 minutes before the library closes). Access for non-library members is charged at £1 for half an hour, or £2 for an hour
- Black and white/colour photocopying, and scanning facilities available
- you can view an access guide for Marston Green library at DisabledGo
- Unwanted spectacles and hearing aids - Marston Green Lions & District need your unwanted spectacles and hearing aids, bring them in for our collecting bin. They will be passed onto those in need in other countries
- Coffee Drop-In - We now provide tea and coffee - 50p per cup. Catch up with a friend or just enjoy a quiet read with a cuppa! Introducing a large selection of Jigsaw puzzles for adults and children to enjoy in the Library
Story Time - Mondays at 2.30 pm. Half an hour of stories, rhymes, songs and colouring for the under 5s
- Councillors' Surgery - 1st Saturday in the month 10.30am - 12.00pm
- Coffee mornings - please contact the library for details
Reading Café - Takes place monthly 10.30am-12.00pm. The next meeting will take place on Thursday 16 February, the theme is "humour". Please contact library for details. Everyone welcome.
Knit, Stitch and Natter - Takes place on the second Wednesday and last Saturday in every month. 10.00am-12.00pm, everyone welcome
- Striders and Strollers - Enjoy walking? Meet new friends, get outdoors, and enjoy refreshments afterwards! Walks are led by trained volunteers and last roughly an hour. They are accessible to all abilities and are mostly flat. No need to book, just turn up. Alternate Monday Walk 1 (Morning) Meet at 10.15am for a 10.30am start. Alternate Monday Walk 2 (Afternoon) meet at 2.00pm for a 2.15pm start. Contact library for date of next walk.
- Making Lines Drawing Group for Adults - Whether you draw or paint every day or just want to try something new, our self-led group of mixed abilities meet on the second Thursday of every month 2.00pm-3.00pm. Bring a project to work on (and materials); use your imagination or books from the library to inspire you. Refreshments available. Limited spaces, if you are interested in joining please contact the library to book your place.