Parking at home


Get a residents parking permit

A residents parking permit scheme operates within certain areas of Solihull


Apply to lower your kerb

If you wish to have driveway access from the road to your house you will need to apply to us for a dropped kerb


Apply for road markings

Apply for h markings or a disabled persons parking space

Find my nearest


Get a red route permit

If you live on a red route and you need to park on the lines outside your house you can apply for a red route permit


Get a parking dispensation permit

Dispensation permits give you temporary permission to park in restricted areas

Promo module 1 image

Stay connected, join our e-alerts system

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you are happy to receive all cookies. For details, please see our privacy policy.