School Streets Permits
The school streets pilot project went live on Monday 4 September 2017. If you live on the streets affected you will need to display a valid permit in your vehicle to drive through the zones during the restriction times listed below.
Details on how the permit scheme will work can be found below and further information on the project generally can be found on our School Streets page.
|Oak Cottage Primary School
||8.30 - 9.10am and 2.45 - 3.45pm
- Bryanston Road
- Cheltondale Road
- Greswolde Road
- Netherwood Close
- Wellington Grove
- Wilmcote Road
|Haslucks Green Junior School
||8.20 - 9.00am and 2.30 - 3.30pm
- Checkley Close
- Stanton Grove
- Stanton Road
- Stoneford Road
|Marston Green Infant Academy
||8.20 - 9.00am and 2.45 - 3.45pm
- Carters Close
- Elm Farm Avenue
How to get a permit
All residents living in the streets listed above will be issued with two permits in advance of the scheme going live on Monday 4 September 2017.
If you require additional permits please contact our Parking Services team at email@example.com.
We recognise that it will be necessary for certain vehicles to continue to have access to the streets covered by the restriction.
As such the following exemptions will apply:
- Any vehicle displaying a valid School Streets permit
- Council vehicles and statutory undertakers serving properties within the restricted roads
- Emergency services, doctors on call, district nurses, carers and support workers
- Delivery and postal service vehicles serving properties within the restricted roads
- School buses and school transport serving the school within the restricted roads
- Public transport
- Taxis (Hackney Carriage and private hire) serving properties within the restricted roads
- Blue badge holders residing at or visiting properties within the restricted roads
- Tradespeople serving properties within the restricted roads
Schools will be provided with a number of permits to allocate to staff and visitors who park on site and need access to the school during the restriction periods.
Blue Badge holders are exempt from the restrictions.