Report a gully problem
If you are concerned about a blocked gully you can report it.
During times of heavy rain some gullies may overflow temporarily while the build up of water drains away. If, when the rain stops, the gully clears then it may not be blocked. Please consider this when reporting a problem and also make a note of if:
- the gully is located at the bottom of a hill
- the gully is covered in leaves/litter
- there is a car parked over the gully
A blocked gully is considered an emergency when:
- it poses a serious risk to public safety
- it is causing flooding at a property
If the problem with the gully is an emergency please call 0121 704 8004.