Examination of the Solihull Gypsy and Traveller Site Allocations Development Plan Document
The Council submitted the Gypsy and Traveller Site Allocations DPD to the Secretary of State in July 2013. The independent Planning Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State to examine the Gypsy and Traveller DPD was Claire Sherratt DIP URP MRTPI. She conducted the examination to determine whether the Plan is "sound" and complies with all legal requirements.
The hearings were held on Tuesday 17 December 2013 at the Civic Suite, Manor Square, Solihull B91 3PX. The Inspector’s report has now been published and the examination has closed.
All documents relating to the plan examination are available in the Examination Library. The library is located at Solihull Connect Theatre Square, Solihull Town Centre, B91 3RG. Opening hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm. Wed: 10.00am - 5.00pm. Sat: 9.00am – 1.00pm.
This includes copies of the plan, along with associated documents, the representations, submission documents, evidence base and further statements.
Examination library (1 October 2014).
If you have any queries regarding the examination please contact the Council on 0121 704 6394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday 17 October 2014 - Inspector’s report published
- Wednesday 16 July - 5.00pm on Wednesday 27 August 2014 - Consultation on Schedule of Main Modifications to the Plan
- Monday 10 March 2014 - Council responds to Inspector’s Soundness Concerns
- Friday 7 February 2014 - Inspector responds to Council queries (dated 31 January 2014)
- Wednesday 15 January - Inspector issues Soundness Concerns
- Tuesday 17 December - hearings held at Civic Suite, Manor Square, Solihull
- Friday 6 December - agenda circulated to participants
- Wednesday 4 December - programme updated
- Monday 2 December - Initial draft programme published
- Friday 29 November (by noon) - deadline for submission of further statements
- Tuesday 15 October - Matters and Issues published
- Monday 23 September - Guidance Notes published
- Tuesday 3 September - Council responded to Inspector’s Initial Questions and produced Key Issues for the Inspector
- July 2013 - plan submitted to Secretary of State and examination commences