Residents in north Solihull are invited to a series of events in August to find out how they could soon benefit from a low-emission, low cost car club.
Solihull Council is working with Cenex, Ecar and Solihull Community Housing to explore ways to bring an affordable, self-service, electric car club to local residents. The pilot scheme will offer a pay-as-you-go, no subscription fee, 24/7 365 days a year car club. Cost will depend on the size of the scheme and take up – the greater the scheme and take up, the lower the cost to the individual.
People living in the following flats are invited to find out more at the following community consultation events – and tell Cenex and Solihull Community Housing if they would be interested:
- Tuesday 7 August 3 - 5pm Mansfield House
- Wednesday 8 August 3 – 5pm Pembroke House
- Tuesday 14 August 3 – 5pm Westham House
- Wednesday 15 August 3 - 5pm Wadham House
- Thursday 16 August 3 – 5pm Digby House
(Photo credit E-car club)