The feedback from customers regarding their experience when contacting Solihull Council is reviewed and published. Any direct actions as a result of these comments are also published.
Thank you to everyone who provided information as part of our consultation to help us devise a suitable customer satisfaction survey. The survey questionnaire referred to on this page is the result of your feedback. If you have any further comments or suggestions about this survey then please do let us know.
We value your comments or suggestions, so let us know about how we're doing.
Solihull Connect services survey
What can you expect
When you complete our survey or give us feedback
- when contacting Solihull Council you may be requested to complete a customer survey. We understand time is precious, however your participation offers a key business development opportunity for Connect Customer Services
- you will be asked to rate your experience
- we will review the outcome of surveys for improvement and learning and continue to monitor the service we provide is fair and equal to all
- we will publish the outcome of surveys on the web and our Walk-In services
- where comments or suggestions are made we will log and review them to provide us with the opportunity to improve our service to you and make recommendations for the future