Child employment and performance

Children must have a permit for part-time work or an entertainment performance licence if they appear in a production.

For advice and information on:

  • child employment permits
  • child performance licences
  • licensed chaperones

contact our Education Enforcement team on 0121 779 1737 or email

Live Chat

graphic which links to our Live Chat service


Is this information helpful?

Tell us how we can improve this page

Contact us

This site uses cookies to improve your experience.
To learn more about what cookies are and how to manage them visit