Club Premises Certificate
To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club you need a club premises certificate from us.
To qualify, a club must satisfy certain general conditions. These are:
- there must be a 2 day interval between nominations/applications from new members and the granting of membership privileges
- that the club has at least 25 members
- that alcohol is only supplied to members on the premises by the club
- that the club is established and conducted in good faith
You can apply for a club premises certificate online or download an application form.
A copy of your application must be submitted to local responsible authorities.
Guidance notes are also available.
Club licence fees are determined by the non domestic rateable value of the premises, please visit the Valuation Office Agency.
- band A - No RV to £4,300 £100
- band B - £4301 to £33,000 £190
- band C - £33001 to £87,000 £315
- band D - £87001 to £125,000 £450
- band E - £125,001 and over £635
Club premises licensees
If you currently hold a club premises licence you can apply for the following services: