The vast majority of legal restrictions have now ended.
However, the advice from Solihull’s Director of Public Health and the Council’s Chief Executive is for those living, working or visiting Solihull to continue to follow the guidance of hands, face, space and fresh air.
The COVID case rates remain stubbornly high in Solihull. Therefore, the advice is to keep doing the simple things that stop the virus spreading:
- Get vaccinated – first and second dose as soon as possible
- Wear face masks on public transport and in crowded indoor spaces
- Maintain social distancing
- Choose gatherings outdoors
- Self-isolate if you have COVID or are an unvaccinated adult who is a close contact of a case
- Work from home if you can
The full details of the new guidelines can be found here.