The latest updates on Solihull Council services which have closed or changed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please also check our latest news page for updates about non-Council services which are changing.
- Day services for people over 65 and people with disabilities are currently open but operating at reduced capacity due to social distancing. If you have any questions please call us on 0121 704 8007 (weekdays from 9am to 5pm, except Wednesdays when we open at 10am) or email email@example.com
- The Better Living Centre is currently closed to the public.
- Visits to people in care homes are currently reduced in line with national guidance. Read the latest government information here.
- Sexual health services: the two Umbrella clinics in Solihull (Boots, Mell Square and Chelmsley Wood Primary Care) are currently closed. Information and advice is still available online at umbrellahealth.co.uk and by phone: 0121 237 5700 (9.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday)
There have been closures and changes to our births, marriages and deaths services due to COVID-19. Please see our births, marriages and deaths webpage for further details.
- Community Centres - closed to the public until further notice.
- Core Theatre and Studio and Encore Café Bar will remain closed and there will be no classes or courses until further notice.
- Council events - all Council-run events cancelled until further notice.
- Public Rights of Way - for the most up to date information on how Covid-19 is affecting Public Rights of Way.
- North Solihull Sports Centre and Tudor Grange Leisure Centre are closed until further notice. For more info – including details of online classes – see - https://www.everyoneactive.com/faqs/