Library services available during COVID-19
The following services are available at all sites:
- Access to the library with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable and/or walk-in PC access for up to 3 hours per session
- Use of memory sticks
- Renewal or replacement of library cards
- General Library stock enquiries
- Loan of up to 10 items for 3 weeks maximum (renewal possible if not reserved)
- Reservations of up to 10 library items
- Photocopying, printing or scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Physical newspapers and magazines where available
In-person rhymetimes and storytimes are now running, details are on our Events page
Booking is required for some events.
You can also still order books from libraries using our Click and Collect service.
Services not available at the moment:
- Inter library loans
Ebooks, eAudiobooks, eNewspapers, eMagazines and a range of other digital resources can be accessed from our Libraries home page.
Customers who are medically vulnerable and unable to leave their homes can register for the Home Library Service.
Libraries from Home
Join online if you are not already a library member.
New members now have online membership and can access a full range of online resources and:
If you need to contact the library service please email or call 0121 704 6965.
Follow us and keep up to date with information by visiting our social media pages.
Solihull Libraries have produced a Customer Charter for services under COVID-19 to outline what customers need to be aware of when visiting libraries.