- Fosterline is free, confidential, impartial and supportive for you as a foster carer, or if you are thinking of becoming a foster carer.
- CoramBAAF is an independent membership organisation for professionals, foster carers and adopters, and anyone else working with or looking after children in or from care, or adults who have been affected by adoption. It is a successor organisation to the British Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF).
- Kinship (formerly known as Grandparentsplus) is a national charity for England and Wales that supports and campaigns on behalf of the 200,000 grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles and other relatives who are raising children in Britain today because their parents cannot look after them.
- Family Rights Group (FRG) is a charity covering England and Wales that works with parents whose children are in need, at risk or are in the care system as well as with with extended family members who are caring for children who cannot live at home with their parents.
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre (CCLC) provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals. We are also an international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.
- The Fostering Network is the UK’s leading fostering charity and membership organisation, bringing together everyone who is involved in the lives of fostered children to make foster care the very best it can be.
- Gov.uk - https://www.gov.uk/becoming-foster-parent
- Fostering Now is a child fostering information resource and directory https://www.fosteringnow.org/