The Council has received notification for the appeal against the refusal of planning permission for both applications listed below:
PINS Appeal Ref: APP/Q4625/W/21/3273047
- Solihull Appeal Ref: AP/2021/00009/REF
- Original Planning Ref: PL/2016/02754/MAJFOT
- Description: Development of new motorway service area, associated highway improvement works and other associated infrastructure.
- Site: Land Adjacent J4 M42 Box Tree Farm, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath, Solihull
- Appellant: Applegreen PLC
PINS Appeal Ref: APP/Q4625/W/21/3275290
- Solihull Appeal Ref: AP/2021/00013/REF
- Original Planning Ref: PL/2015/51409/PPOL
- Description: Outline planning application for development of a motorway service area, associated infrastructure and landscaping, with defined means of access for consideration including building and engineering operations and associated works to facilitate access to and egress from the motorway service area to the M42 (north and southbound) and an underpass beneath Solihull Road.
- Site: Proposed Motorway Service Area, Solihull Road, Hampton In Arden, Solihull.
- Appellant: EXTRA MSA Group
- 20 September 2021 - Site Notices Posted
- 20 September 2021 - Notification Letters Sent
The Inspector for the Inquiry is Michael Boniface MSc MRTPI.
The Programme Officer
The Programme Officer for the Inquiry is Ian Kemp whose contact details are as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 07723 009166
The Inquiry will commence at 10.00am on Tuesday 12 October 2021 within the Civic Suite of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, Homer Road, Solihull B91 9SE.
Capacity within the Civic Suite will be limited due to Covid protocols. The sessions will however be livestreamed and will be available to view via the following link.
The Inquiry Programme
The Inquiry Programme will be updated regularly depending on progress. It is therefore recommended that interested parties regularly check the programme or contact the Programme Officer for the most up to date position.
Our Document Index provides references for all available documents.