Bulky waste collection service
To help us to keep you and our crews safe please follow the advice below:
- If you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus, then please do not book a bulky waste collection, as this could put our crews at risk
- Please leave your bulky items as close to the roadside as possible (at the end of the drive/garden)
- Please ensure that you double bag any black bags
- Please check our unacceptable list for items that we can’t take
- We cannot take bagged garden waste as part of the bulky waste collection service
If you have a large household item, such as a piece of furniture or a fridge, we offer a bulky waste collection service at a small charge.
If your furniture is still in good condition you may want to give your items to charity.
For any items made of separate parts (such as a bed base or fridge and freezer) each part is classed as 1 item.
Retailer recycling schemes
If you are buying new white goods (such as fridges and freezers) or large items of furniture speak to your new supplier and see if they can remove your old item.
It is your responsibility to dispose of your unwanted items in a lawful and responsible way.
From 1 April 2020
Collection of 1 item
Between 2-5 items
Between 6-10 items
Book and pay
Before you request a collection please read our terms and conditions and list of unacceptable items.
Complete our online booking service
Telephone 0121 704 8000
If you need help paying
If you are in receipt of means tested benefits a concession of 25% is available. To receive this reduction you must book your collection by telephoning 0121 704 8000.
How do I cancel or change my booking?
If you wish to cancel your booking or change the items or date please telephone 0121 704 8000. Any cancellations or changes to your booking must be in line with our terms and conditions.