If you are considering fostering and live in or near Solihull, there are a number of reasons why we should be your first choice.
- We are a small local authority with a dedicated team all under one roof
- We provide excellent support and training for our foster carers
- We always place children with our foster carers first, and therefore are able to offer regular placements
- Every penny of the money available to us is spent on fostering, not contributing to private agency fees
- We offer competitive allowances and make other payments to cover the costs of travel/equipment etc
With Solihull Council you receive:
- Your own dedicated supervising social worker.
- 24/7 on-call support from our team.
- A weekly payment of between £146.16 - £252.12 for one child.
- Access to additional support services as required.
- Exclusive invitations to social and community events.
- Excellent local training alongside our social work teams.
- Additional payments per child placed, mileage payments and the opportunity to develop in your role as a foster carer.