Moving home can be a complicated process. This page aims to make this easier for you by bringing together the key services you need to access when moving home.
This information covers moving into, out of and within the borough.
Apply for benefits
Detailed information on a range of benefits available to those on low incomes in the borough.
Rubbish and recycling
- find your collection day
- what goes into my bins and containers
- new or replacement containers
- moving out of the borough - please leave your bins and containers behind for the new occupiers
- moving within the borough - please leave your containers at the property you are moving from for the new occupiers. If you have a larger bin (240ltr size) please take this to your new address and please telephone 0121 704 8000 to let us know that you have moved
- If you have an assisted collection, you will need to let us know that you have moved so that we can cancel or transfer your entitlement for assistance to your new address, please telephone 0121 704 8000
- if you have additional waste following your move, you can take it to Bickenhill Household Waste Recycling Centre or book a bulky waste collection
Join the electoral register
Apply for school places
Find out how to apply for a school place and the schools admissions process.
Find out about your local councillors and MPs
Find out who your local representatives are and how you can contact them.
Join your local library