The Better Living Centre in Solihull works to provide help and support to elderly adults, young disabled adults and carers.
Our trained staff can provide you with free and impartial advice and demonstrate useful gadgets, adaptations and equipment.
The Better Living Centre is currently closed to the public due to the ongoing pandemic. If you have an enquiry please get in touch via:
- calling 0121 329 0909
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Living better lives with The Better Living Centre
You can view The Better Living Centre by watching this short video.
At our demonstration house we can show you a range of equipment action and we’ll provide you with advice about buying equipment that might help you at home.
The Better Living Centre is located at:
The Better Living Centre
Elmdon Trading Estate
Facilities at The Better Living Centre
The Better Living Centre brings together 4 services under 1 roof:
- Community equipment and wheelchair service and includes warehousing of the items
- Occupational therapy equipment on display
- Assistive Technology and Useful Gadgets on display
- Solihull Community Housing for the Safe and Sound service, minor adaptations such as grab rails and stair rails, major adaptations such as building an extension or converting a garage
The centre has 2 wheelchair accessible toilets, one of which has a wet room shower facility
Hold your meeting at the Better Living Centre
Our Better Living Centre has a suite of meeting rooms available for a competitive price. At the Better Living Centre we provide:
- easy access for disabled people including level access to all rooms for wheelchair users
- a hearing loop system in all of our rooms
- free wifi
- free parking
Ask SARA is a guided advice tool aimed at helping you find help to live in the best way you can. It is an award-winning, simple to use solution.
You just choose the topic you are interested in, answer a few simple questions and produce your own report, which:
- has useful advice written by occupational therapists
- provides details of products that might help you
- allows you to answer more topics, print the report at home or email it to friends, relatives or carers