If you're homeless or at risk of homelessness we can help.
If you’re concerned about someone who is sleeping rough please contact:
- Solihull Community Housing on 0121 717 1515 with a description of the person
- StreetLink, the national rough sleeping reporting line. You can report a rough sleeper online or call 0300 500 0914
Are you aged 25 or over or 16 to 24 with dependent children?
If you’re homeless or at risk of homelessness contact Solihull Community Housing as soon as possible:
- Telephone: 0121 717 1515
Once you’ve got in touch we’ll arrange for you to see a housing advisor, who will try to prevent your homelessness by providing housing advice and explaining your options. If you’re already homeless, we’ll see you the same day.
We’ll also help you join the housing register if you are eligible and give you advice on your housing options.
Are you on your own or a couple aged 16 to 24 with no children?
If you're homeless, at risk of homelessness or in housing need contact St. Basil’s as soon as possible:
- Telephone: 0330 33 27 978
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-refer through the St. Basil’s website
St. Basil’s workers will help you find the best solution to your housing needs. They offer a multi-agency service to young people in Solihull which includes:
- Access to safe and confidential housing options advice and support
- Help to find the right solution to housing issues
- Offer of mediation and advocacy
- Support to access statutory services