On Friday 20 March, the Government gave additional advice to reduce social interaction between people in order to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of this, all Solihull Library sites are now closed to the public until further notice.
We are sorry for this interruption in services and are doing our best to limit the impact this may have on our customers with the following:
- There will be no charges for overdue materials for the time being
- Any cards due to expire before 30 June will be extended so membership will not lapse
- Loans will be extended until 30 June
- Allowing new members online membership to access a full range of online resources and eBooks
- Visit our website for access to E- Audio, books, magazines and newspapers
If you need to contact the library service please email or call 0121 704 6965.
Follow us and keep up to date with information by visiting our social media pages.