All Solihull Library sites remain closed to the public until further notice.
But from Monday 6 July staff will start issuing books through a new Click and Collect scheme.
- You can now request books for collection at the The Core from Monday 6 July
- From Monday 13 July you will be able to request books for collection at our Chelmsley Wood and Shirley Libraries from Monday 20 July
- Anyone unable to use the online form can place an order by phoning 0121 704 8001
The Home Library service will also restart on Monday 6 July.
- There will be no charges for overdue materials for the time being
- Any cards due to expire before 30 June will be extended so membership will not lapse
- Loans will be extended until 30 September
- Reservations will be temporarily suspended
- Allowing new members online membership to access a full range of online resources and eBooks
- Visit our website for access to E- Audio, books, magazines and newspapers
If you need to contact the library service please email or call 0121 704 6965.
Follow us and keep up to date with information by visiting our social media pages.