Why come to Solihull Libraries to look for your next read?
All of this is completely free to library members
- You can borrow up to 10 books at any one time
- There are no fines for overdue books
- There is no charge for reservations of titles held within Solihull Libraries
- Every library offers a welcoming space where you can browse, read and spend time
- Our library staff are ready to help you with any reading related enquiries.
- If reading on your tablet, phone or computer is your thing, we have a great range of eBooks and eAudiobooks via the Borrowbox app.
- Keep up to date with access to eNewspapers with PressReader and Newsbank.
- Choose from nearly 4000 eMagazines
- We can put you in touch with one ot the Reading Groups that meet in our libraries, if you want to talk books. See our Events information.
- A home delivery service for housebound residents
- Weekly Escapes, our regularly updated collection of top-rated titles available on one week loan.
- Reading Well books on mental and long-term health conditions to support your wellbeing.