If you think that a parking fine has been wrongly issued, you have 28 days to challenge from the date the fine was issued.
How do I appeal?
All challenges must be put in writing. Under no circumstances will an appeal be accepted verbally or in person.
Please ensure that you include the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and submit your appeal by:
You can appeal by sending a letter to:
What happens next?
After investigation of your case, we will then respond in writing, either cancelling the fine, or identifying that there were not proper grounds for cancellation.
After we've received your appeal we'll provide your response within:
- 42 days for an informal appeal
- 56 days for a formal appeal
What do I do if my appeal was unsuccessful?
- If your appeal was received by us within 14 days of the Penalty Charge Notice issue date, the option to pay at the discounted rate will be held until a decision is made, you then have 14 days to pay at the discounted rate
- If your appeal was received by us after 14 days of the Penalty Charge Notice issue date you will need to pay the full amount
- You can appeal to the independent Parking Adjudicator (TPT) using the 'Notice of Appeal' which we will include with your letter