Ideally located next to the local shopping centre, Kingshurst Park is a wonderful small area for local families to relax and play.
Kingshurst Park - the essentials
A valuable area for the local community, you can enjoy the parks:
- play area
- recreational area
You can apply to hold your event at Kingshurst Park.
Kingshurst Park - accessibility
With its proximity to a busy shopping region, enjoying the park is easy with:
- a complete AccessAble guide for Kingshurst Park
- local buses 55, 71, 72 and 94 stopping near the park
- Lea Hall train station being close to the park
Please note that due to its location, there is no managed car parking at the park.
Kingshurst Park - address and opening times
Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- Car Parks open from 8.00am
- Summer Car Parks (April - September) closing between 8.00pm and 9.00pm
- Winter Car Parks (October - March) closing between 4.00pm and 5.00pm
Kingshurst Park - playground
Refurbished as part of the Playbuilder project, the play area is well-equipped with:
- climbing boulder
- dish roundabout
- embankment slide
- long climbing unit
- pull-up rope and posts