We can help children get to their nearest school by providing a small number of bus routes.
Applying for a bus pass
If your child is starting a new school you can apply for a bus pass.
If your child qualifies for a free pass it will be issued at the beginning of the school year as long as your circumstances do not change. You do not need to reapply every year.
If you move house or your child moves school you must contact us.
At the beginning of each school year new bus passes will be printed and delivered to schools for your child to collect on the first day of term. All children can get on the bus without a pass for the first few days.
If your child does not qualify for a free pass you can purchase a bus pass if there are spare seats available. If your child does not use the bus pass no refunds will be provided.
All school bus routes within Solihull are listed below:
- Berkswell Church of England Primary School
- George Fentham Endowed Primary School
- Lady Katherine Leveson CE Primary School
- 182 Millisons Wood - Berkswell to Heart of England School (Route change)
- 183 Showell Lane - Meriden to Heart of England School (Route change)
- 811 Hockley Heath to Tudor Grange Academy Solihull and St Peter’s Catholic School
- 821 Dickens Heath to Blossomfield Campus
- 822 Dickens Heath to Blossomfield Campus
- 823 Tidbury Green area to Blossomfield Campus
- 825 Bickenhill - Hampton in Arden to Heart of England
- 826 Chadwick End - Fen End - Meer End to Heart of England
- 894 Cheswick Green to Alderbrook School
- 895 Cheswick Green - Monkspath to Alderbrook School
These bus routes are kept under review so do check here at least annually for any changes to buses and routes.