Course for parents, carers and young people.
Solihull Approach online courses are free for all Solihull residents to gain knowledge, confidence and skills to support their parenting.
The courses work on laptops, PCs, smart phones and tablet a modern browser is required. You can update your browser at GOV.UK.
To access the courses:
- a - Go to www.inourplace.co.uk
- b - Create an account using an email address and password
- c - Scroll down to choose a course
- d - Select the relevant course:
- Understanding Your Child’s Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Understanding Your Child
- Understanding Your Child’s Feelings
- Understanding Your Teenager’s Brain
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding Your Baby
- Understanding Your Pregnancy
- Understanding Relationships
- e - Click on ‘Already got a discount coupon?’
- f - Insert the access code - APPLEJACKS
- g - Click ‘Apply coupon’