Support services you can signpost people to for help and support if they are struggling with suicidal thoughts.
Emotional help, guidance and reassurance to people in Birmingham and Solihull of all ages - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call: 0800 915 9292 / 0121 262 3555
HOPELINEUK is a confidential support and advice service for children and young people under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide, or anyone concerned that a young person could be thinking about suicide.
Kooth provide online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for young people aged 11-25 in Solihull. Free, safe and anonymous support.
- Website: www.kooth.com
Emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children, young people (up to 19) and families in Solihull.
- Call: 0121 301 2750 during office hours or 0121 301 5500 to reach the out of hours’ crisis team
- Website: www.bsmhft.nhs.uk/our-services/solar-youth-services
If you have been bereaved by suicide there is help available.
- please call 0121 687 8010.
The opening hours for the telephone support line are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
You can also access support via email at: email@example.com