To help you manage your library account, there is a Spydus Mobile app available for Android and Apple devices.
You can use this to:
- Check what loans and reservations you have and manage them, including renewing items
- Search the library catalogue and place reservations (now free for in-stock items). You can save searches
- Manage your personal details if you change address – please make sure your email address is accurate and up to date so we can send loan reminders and reservation notifications.
- Use the Borrower Barcode option so you always have your membership number available – this works with the self-service kiosks in Solihull libraries.
- Scan book barcodes in shops to see if libraries have a copy of the book in stock.
- See what you have borrowed in the past.
To download the app, follow the links below. Use this basic guide to get started.