Child employment and performance

Children must have a permit for part-time work or an entertainment performance licence if they appear in a production.

Applications for permits and licences, including chaperones must be submitted at least 2 months in advance of when the permit/licence is required.

For further advice and information on:

  • child employment permits
  • child performance licences
  • licensed chaperones

contact our Education Inclusion Service on 0121 704 6663 or email

Applications available to download: