Search for planning applications, apply for planning permission, building control advice and the Solihull Local Plan.
Applying for planning permission
Due to the high volume of applications received there is a delay to the processing and determination of applications.
It may take up to 12 weeks to determine your application rather than the usual 8 due to the current circumstances.
We will endeavour to determine your application as soon as possible. We advise to factor in the potential for delays before planning any works.
- Do I need permission
- Apply for permission
- Searching for planning applications FAQ
- Pre-application advice
- Permitted Development Rights
- Local validation
- National validation
- Appealing a decision
- Building your own home
- Motorway Service Area Inquiry
- 281 Stratford Road, Shirley (Morrisons) Public Inquiry
- Electronic Communications Equipment
- Solihull Local Plan
- Solihull Local Plan - Examination in Public
- Chelmsley Wood Town Centre Masterplan
- Additional Planning Policy
- Local Plan Review archive
- The Evidence base
- Gypsy and Traveller Development Plan Document
- Examination of the Solihull Gypsy and Traveller Site Allocations Development Plan Document
- Brownfield land register
Neighbourhood planning and Community Infrastructure Levy