Public notice of an application for the review of a premises licence under section 53A of the Licensing Act 2003
West Midlands Police have applied for a Summary Review of the premises licence for:
- The Toby Jug, Chester Road, Birmingham, Castle Bromwich, B36 0JU
To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a premises licence.
A copy of your application must be submitted to local responsible authorities.
You must advertise your application on your premises in a location clearly viewable to the public. You must display at least one notice per 50m2 and the notice must be on pale blue paper, with writing being at least font 16. Notices must be on display for 28 clear days. You must also advertise your application in a local newspaper within 10 days of submitting your application.
If any representations are made during the 28 day consultation period which cannot be resolved then a Licensing Act Panel hearing will be held to determine whether or not the licence can be granted.
We advise you to read the guidance notes before applying.
View our premises licence fees.
If you currently hold a premises licence you can apply for the following services:
- application for a minor variation to a premises or club licence
- download an application for a minor variation to a premises or club licence
- application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor
- download an application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor