All streets, roads, footways, forecourts and other areas to which the public have access without payment within Solihull are “consent streets.” Before trading on a consent street you will require permission from us.
Our designated street trading pitches within Solihull town centre are all currently occupied. If you wish to express an interest in trading in the town centre, we will contact you when a site becomes available.
You can apply for street trading consent online or download the relevant application form:
- Street Trading Consent application form
- Occasional Street Trading Consent application form
- Application for a variation to a Street Trading Consent
- Application for the renewal of a Street Trading Consent
- Notice of intention to apply for a Street Trading Consent
- Application for a Street Trading Consent to sell articles from a mobile vehicle
- Application for a Street Trading Consent to sell food
- Application to employ an assistant at a Street Trading site
The fee is determined by which licence you are applying for please view our schedule of fees.
Change a Street Trading Licence
To change a street trading licence please apply online.
For further information please see our street trading statement of policy.
For all Street Entertainment enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org