Local Offer - Children’s Social Care (SEND)

Some children and young people with SEND who live in Solihull will need social care support.

Social care covers a range of services that help people with day to day living. For children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) this may mean help with personal or physical care due to a disability. Or it may mean respite or a short break activity for the child or young person to enable them to spend regular time away from the family home.

If you feel your child may need support from social care, you should discuss your concerns with an early help professional, who will tell you what help is available.