Poor living conditions

If you rent your home and are worried that it's not in a good condition, you should first tell your landlord about any concerns.

If they won't or can't help, you can contact us.

Tell us if your home is in a poor condition

You can let us know about a property in disrepair.

Report a property in disrepair

You can also:

  • contact us by email
  • call 0121 704 8000