Grab and Go at Castle Bromwich Library
From Monday 12 April the following services will be available:
- 30 minute Grab and Go offer so you can browse and select your own stock
- Bookable PC access for up to 45 minutes per session. Some walk in slots may be available.
- Library Joining
- Renewal or replacement of library cards
- General Library stock enquiries
- Loan of up to 10 items for 3 weeks minimum
- Photocopying, printing or scanning
You can also still order books from Castle Bromwich Library using our Click and Collect service.
Services not available at this location:
- Any group based activity including reading groups and rhymetimes
- Physical newspapers or magazines
- Stock ordering or reservation
- Inter library loans
- Use of memory sticks
All visitors are asked to wear a face mask or covering in line with current government guidance
All visitors are asked to provide contact details on entering the site in line with the governments Test and Trace requirements
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
Hurst Lane North
Telephone: 0121 747 3708
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Saturday from 10.00am to 1.00pm