View the latest Library closures and changes to opening hours.
Library services available during COVID-19
The following services are available at all sites:
- Access to the library with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable and/or walk-in PC access for up to 2 hours per session
- Use of memory sticks
- Renewal or replacement of library cards
- General Library stock enquiries
- Loan of up to 10 items for 3 weeks minimum
- Reservations of up to 10 library items
- Photocopying, printing or scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Physical newspapers and magazines where available
In-person rhymetimes and storytimes are now running in several libraries, details are on our Events page
Booking is required for some events.
You can also still order books from libraries using our Click and Collect service.
Services not available at the moment:
- Reservations of items on order or not in Solihull stock
- Inter library loans
Visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering, unless exempt, in line with current government guidance.
All visitors are asked to provide contact details on entering the site in line with the government’s Test and Trace requirements.
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
39 Fentham Road
Hampton in Arden
Telephone: 01675 442 629
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
You can view the events currently taking place at our other libraries.
Follow our Facebook page for up-to-date news.
Travelling to the library
Hampton-in-Arden Library is on Fentham Road. To reach this, turn off the High Street onto Marsh Lane, then the first left onto Fentham Road. Only roadside parking is available.
Bus routes: 89, X20 - nearest stops are on the High Street, near the White Lion (towards Coventry) and on the corner near the church (towards Solihull). From the bus stops walk down past the village shops to Butchers Road and along there to the library.
The nearest railway station is Hampton-in-Arden. From the station, walk uphill to Fentham Road and along there to the library.