Library Services from Monday 19 July
From Monday 19 July the following services will be available at all sites apart from Meriden and Hampton in Arden which will be operating Click and Collect only:
- Access to the library with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable and/or walk-in PC access for up to 2 hours per session with increased numbers of computers
- Use of memory sticks
- Renewal or replacement of library cards
- General Library stock enquiries
- Loan of up to 10 items for 3 weeks minimum
- Photocopying, printing or scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Physical newspapers and magazines where available
You can also still order books from libraries using our Click and Collect service.
Services not available at the moment:
- Hire of meetings rooms and use of space in the open library space by self-organized groups
- Stock ordering or reservation
- Inter library loans
All visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering in line with current government guidance.
All visitors are asked to provide contact details on entering the site in line with the government’s Test and Trace requirements.
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
Telephone: 0121 770 3451
- Tuesday from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Friday from 10.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm