Solihull Council’s award winning Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Urban Design Team provide a wide range of survey, design and management services.
This ranges from broad masterplanning and concept development, through to detailed design of hard and soft landscape, biodiversity enhancement and public realm, technical specification, procurement, contract management and on-site supervision, completion and handover.
The team is made up of four landscape architects, two ecologists and two urban designers, who are experienced in project management of large value landscape, park and urban regeneration projects:
- Landscape architecture - Our team includes Chartered and Licentiate members of the Landscape Institute. They aim to create great places; working with the built and natural environment to create wildlife habitats, innovative spaces, install sustainable infrastructure and improve environmental quality, health and wellbeing, and create thriving communities
- Ecology - Our well-established and highly regarded in-house team of ecologists can provide advice across a wide variety of project types and interrelationships with biodiversity. This includes advice on strategic issues and legislation, site surveys and impact assessments, as well as habitat design and the preparation of management plans.
- Urban design - Our team includes two Urban Designers with experience of a range of successful Urban Design projects at a variety of scales. They cover numerous subjects relating to the built environment, such as planning, architecture, transportation, development economics, sustainability, landscape and public realm
- Projects - View some of our completed projects from across Solihull
Should your project require additional professional services, such as arboricultural assessments, protected species surveys or topographical surveys, we can commission and manage this on your behalf.
Solihull Habitat and Nature Improvements Project
Following a successful funding application to the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) we will be delivering a wide range of habitat and nature improvements across Solihull.
Although we are non-profit making, we charge fees for work undertaken. These are based on industry standard rates charged against the capital works value and time charges for additional services agreed with the client for each project.
You can contact the team to discuss the scope of your project, what services you require and the likely costs. Accounts will normally be rendered quarterly or upon stage completion.
Find out more about the team on their website.
You can contact the team by:
- Telephone: 0121 704 6391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org