Our Annual Monitoring Reports (AMRs) set out how much levy has been collected; what monies have been made available to Parish Councils and local ward funds; and what projects the money has been spent on.
From 2020 we will publish an annual Infrastructure Funding Statement which will set out what CIL monies have been collected (and spent); and will include infrastructure (and funds) secured through section 106 agreements.
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2021/22
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2020/21
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20
- CIL Annual Monitoring Report 2018/19
- CIL Annual Monitoring Report 2017/18
- CIL Annual Monitoring Report 2016/17
We also publish details of developments where we have collected CIL.
With the introduction of new CIL regulations which came into effect in September 2019, The Regulation 123 List has been replaced with an Infrastructure Funding Statement which will be published by 31 December 2020 (and annually thereafter) and will set out how it is intended to developer contributions.