Tell us if you spot a blocked gully.
During heavy rain some gullies may temporarily overflow while the build up of water drains away. If the gully clears when the rain stops it may not be blocked.
Can you please consider this when reporting a problem and also make a note of if:
- the gully is located at the bottom of a hill
- the gully is covered in leaves/litter
- there is a car parked over the gully
A blocked gully is considered an emergency when:
- it poses a serious risk to public safety
- it is causing flooding at a property
If the problem with the gully is an emergency please call 0121 704 8004.
Flood risk cameras
We've installed community flood risk cameras in Meriden, Dorridge and Dickens Heath so we can track the flooding risk at these locations.