The Specialist Inclusion Support Service (SISS) works with children and young people who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Make a referral
Only schools or health care professionals can make a SISS referral.
Complete a referral to the SISS service
Complete a referral to the Early Years service
What we provide
Our SISS service includes educational psychologists, primary mental health workers and specialist teachers and practitioners.
This includes teams for:
- Sensory and Physical Impairment (SPI) Team (Includes hearing, visual and multi-sensory Impairment and Physical Disability)
- Speech, Language and Communication Disorders (SLCD)
- Communication and Learning Difficulties (CLD)
- Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Early Years
We provide support to children, families, schools and settings through:
- consultation and advice
- direct teaching.
We support multi-agency working, which involves working with other services who are already supporting a child or family.
Get in touch
You can contact us by:
- Calling 0121 704 6690
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org