Following Government advice to reduce the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) all Solihull Connect walk in centres are closed until further notice.
If you need to contact customer services you can:
When you call the Contact Centre you will speak to one of our Customer Service Advisors. They will be able to deal with your enquiry, but if they can't they will be happy to refer your enquiry to the right team.
- 0121 704 8001/6000 general enquiries, information
- 0121 704 8000 Environmental Maintenance, (includes Waste and Recycling, Street Care and Pest Control)
- 0121 704 8002 Registration Service
- 0121 704 8004 Roads and highways
- 0121 704 8005 Customer complaints (complaints involving council services and statutory complaints)
- 0121 704 8007 Solihull Connect Adult Social Care (Opening hours: 09.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 5.00pm on Wednesday).
- 0121 704 8008 Planning and Building Control
- 0121 704 8100 Council tax
- 0121 704 8200 Benefits and grants
- Fostering recruitment 0800 0730769
You can call us Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
We are not open during bank holidays.