Are you a parent or carer living in Solihull?
Would you like to help shape the development of Family Hubs?
If yes, we would love to hear from you.
Come and join us at the next parent carer meeting 4.30pm to 6pm on Thursday 14 September via Teams.
What will I do as a panel member?
We don’t expect you to have any formal qualifications, just come willing to:
- Talk about your own experience and ideas.
- Share your views as a parent or carer at meetings or via online polls and surveys.
- Help us to test and review our services.
- Give us your feedback on how they work for you and other families in the community.
- Review our resources to make sure they are accessible.
What will I get out of taking part?
We want the meetings to be a rewarding experience and for members to see the impact of their contributions. You will get to meet other parents and carers who want to help remove the barriers that people face in accessing service and the chance to develop skills in shaping and designing services.
How do I register my interest?
To receive a link to the Teams meeting please email Mary Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, post code and email address.
Still have questions?
We would love to hear from you, please contact Mary Evans at email@example.com