We may also refer to other documents in order to address any objections made to the Order.
Notice is hereby given that The Metropolitan Borough of Solihull in exercise of the powers of the confirming authority under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Acquisition of Land Act 1981, on 17th April 2023 confirmed The Metropolitan Borough of Solihull (Kingshurst Village) Compulsory Purchase Order 2021. Please find associated documents below.
Notice is hereby given that Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council intends to appropriate for planning purposes land having a total area of approximately 1,402.5 square metres at Church Close, Kingshurst. Please find associated documents below.
- The Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council (Kingshurst Village) Compulsory Purchase Order 2021 (March 2021)
Guidance on compulsory purchase process and the Crichel Down Rules for the disposal of surplus land acquired by, or under the threat of, compulsion (July 2019)
- Report to and resolution of Cabinet dated 3 December 2020 - Item 8
- SMBC Report to Economic Development and Managed Growth Scrutiny Board (March 2019)
- SMBC Report to Economic Development and Managed Growth Scrutiny Board (September 2017)
- Report to Cabinet (7 February 2019)
- Solihull Council Plan 2020-2025
- Solihull Council Plan 2018-2020
- Solihull Council’s Economic Recovery Plan 2020
- Solihull Housing Market Assessment (SHMA, Ecotech, 2019)
- Kingshurst Village Centre Planning Brief (2019)
- Health Needs Assessment
- Fair Treatment Assessment
- Housing and Economic Development Needs Assessment (2020)
- West Midlands Design Charter
- WMCA Strategic Economic Plan (SEP)
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (2019)
- North Solihull framework 2009 addendum
- Outline Planning Permission (reference PL/2020/01235/MAOOT)
- Demolition of existing local centre and development of new mixed-use local centre including up to 79 residential units (reference PL/2021/03072/MAJFDW)