Nature of work
Governor support services include:
- Governor Services
- Solihull Schools Forum and Solihull Schools Accountability Board Administration Team
We appoint local authority governors to education settings and provide training and advice to local authority governors.
We also provide administration to Solihull Schools Forum, Accountability Board, Headteacher Partnerships and their respective working groups.
Why we need your information
To enable us to provide training and advice to school governors and support the management of schools.
To enable us to provide administrative support to the future planning work of Chairs of Solihull Schools Forum and its working groups and Solihull Schools Strategic Accountability Board and its sub-groups and Headteachers’ Partnership.
Type/Classes of information processed
Where relevant we process a variety of information relating to individuals including:
- Personal details of governor/board applicant/member
- Financial details
- Birth certificate (or Driving Licence or Utility bill as requested by DBS)
- Governor training details
Who information is processed about
We process information about:
- Forum/Board members
Who information may be shared with
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- Education Setting
- Internal services (e.g. finance, accounts payable)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Relevant team members
How long we will keep your information
- Identification documents are destroyed when DBS certificate is issued or declined.
- All other details a retained for duration of tenure.
- Basic details of office held indefinitely.