Weddings and Civil Partnerships COVID-19
In accordance with the national lockdown stay at home rules wedding ceremonies and civil partnership ceremonies should only take place in exceptional circumstances, for example, an urgent marriage where one of those getting married is seriously ill and not expected to recover, or is to undergo debilitating treatment or life-changing surgery.
For the most up to date Covid-19 guidance please visit the GOV.UK website.
Share your special day with us in the heart of Solihull. We have several rooms and ceremonies available that will suit your taste and budget.
You can find us at: Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3QZ.
If you have mobility difficulties you can view a guide of the Register Office at AccessAble.
Our ceremony rooms
From a simple ceremony to extravagant celebration, our varied rooms provide the perfect place to tie the knot.
The Statutory Room
Our basic ceremony package is available every Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00am. This basic ceremony will last up to 20 minutes with no music or readings.
Only the couple and two witnesses can attend the ceremony.
- Deposit: the full payment amount is taken at the time of your booking
The Jubilee Room is available Monday to Saturday and holds up to 8 guests.
You'll receive an intimate 30 minute ceremony and be provided with a list of readings, music and vows to choose from. The bride and groom are required to have a pre ceremony interview together approximately 20 minutes before the start of their ceremony.
- Non-refundable deposit: The full payment amount is taken at the time of your booking
The Ceremony Suite
The Ceremony Suite is available Monday to Saturday and holds up to 58 guests. Your ceremony will last up to 45 minutes.
You can fully personalise your special moments for you and your family and friends.
Our fees apply to the date of your ceremony.
Book your ceremony
We can only accept booking enquiries from the bride, groom or civil partner.
To book your ceremony call us on 0121 704 8000.
You can also check our availability to see if your ceremony is available.
We’ll contact you after you have completed your ceremony enquiry to confirm if your chosen date and time is free.
You can choose to hold your ceremony at other approved venues across Solihull.
The cost of your certificate is £11 and will be taken at the time of your booking. If your ceremony does not go ahead you'll be refunded the certificate fee.
Should you wish to make any changes to your date, time or venue, an amendment fee of £29 will apply.
If you have to cancel your ceremony, please refer to the refunds below:
Statutory Ceremony (£46):
- this will be refunded in full plus the cost (£11) of any certificates purchased
Jubilee Room (£97):
- no refund will be issued for this room, however the cost (£11) of any certificates purchased will be refunded.
Ceremony Suite and Approved Premises fees:
- if the ceremony is cancelled more than 12 weeks before the ceremony date, any amount already paid minus the deposit will be refunded including the cost (£11) of any certificates purchased
- if the ceremony is cancelled less than 12 weeks before the ceremony date, no refund is issued other than the cost (£11) of any certificates purchased