Change of address

Moving out of or within Solihull

If you are moving from one Solihull address to another or moving out of Solihull altogether, please complete the following form.

Moving out of or within

If you receive benefits

If you receive benefits, you also need to tell us about your change in circumstances

Moving to Solihull

If you do not currently live within Solihull and are moving into the Borough, please complete the following online form.

Moving to

After you've let us know

Once we’ve received your details we’ll update your council tax account. We’ll only contact you if we require further information.

You’ll receive an amended council tax bill(s) at your address in due course.

If you’re due a refund this will be forwarded by cheque or paid directly into your bank account if you have previously paid by direct debit.

Should you have any further queries you can contact us by:

Owners of empty properties 

If you are a landlord or owner of an empty property and you have sold or rented your property to tenants, please complete the following form.